Rapid Repair to Solve Your EDI Emergency Now!
Data Communication Solutions (DCS) has a dedicated EDI Support Team to better serve our clients. There are two types of support programs that we offer:
- Monthly Support Contract – Break/fix issues. Reactive support: Issues occur, causing problems in your system due to EDI.
- Incident Ticketing – Support occurs when a work order is in place.
Monthly Support Contract
Authorized users enter and review incidents/create tickets at our Support Portal. They may review old tickets to see the resolution and search the Knowledge Base for answers to commonly asked questions.
Our Support Contract encompasses a Service Level Agreement (SLA) which is designed to support your individual needs.
Benefits of a Monthly Support Contract:
- Faster support time
- You choose the number of monthly support hours needed for your company (minimum of 20 hours) and the SLA
- Dedicated Support Staff
- Cost Savings
- Tailored Support Contract to meet your unique EDI needs
- Ability to track the status of your reported incidents
Pay by Incident/Ticket/Work Order
This level of support is based on a FIFO (First In, First Out) concept. A current MSA (Master Support Agreement) with DCS must be in place to provide support.
- All EDI Support issues that your in-house Level 1 Support can’t resolve should have a ticket created in our Ticketing System by our Support team
- Tickets will be worked on a FIFO basis
- There is no access to the Support Portal or the support Knowledge base
- Hourly charges are fixed
All Support requests should utilize one of the two options outlined above. Requests outside these options will be delayed until DCS has a contractual vehicle under which it can perform.
Want to learn more? Contact DCS today!