Become Self-reliant with DCS EDI Training and Troubleshooting
Training is important to success when implementing and maintaining your EDI program. Whether the key players are novices or experts, a customized, tailored training session from Data Communication Solutions (DCS) can help keep your organization functioning at peak efficiency. With DCS’ EDI training service, you get the benefit of our expertise with your EDI system, ERP gateway, and customers’ requirements. Your staff will become the experts in the entire order-to-payment cycle, giving them skills to help in all aspects of e-commerce.
DCS EDI training service is designed for businesses like yours to match your specific needs and offers:
- No-cost assessment of your specific needs determine the level of staff knowledge and intended subject matter expertise required upon completion of the EDI training.
- A DCS Consultant with the specific skills you need, such as Gentran, Sterling B2B Integrator, Trusted Link, Biz, or other EDI system as well as topics such as AS2, and integration.
- Onsite or Remote training (depending on your needs training can be one hour, one day or one week, individual or classroom).
- Solutions to your unique challenges that are identified during the training session.
- Follow up support with your DCS Consultant is only a phone call away, at affordable hourly rates.
The EDI Training Process
Our EDI training curriculum is based on years of training expertise. Your DCS Consultant will tailor a customized training plan to meet your unique requirements, spanning the entire spectrum of EDI topics. Our sessions are more effective than generic training sessions, providing you with “hands on” assistance to topics you need and not the ones you don’t. It can be as basic as “What is EDI” to “Integrated Mapping.” Often, some troubleshooting within your system occurs simultaneously. This offers additional benefits in working through “real life” scenarios. After the training, you can call on DCS with follow up questions on an as needed basis.
A typical EDI training course syllabus includes:
- Introductions and general concepts (data format and transmission method)
- Listing of needs
- Daily operations and EDI requirements for your company
- Common problems and solutions
- Map modifications and customization
- Secure Internet data transmission (AS2 or FTPS)
Minimize the risks of disruption due to inexperience, unnecessary costs of travel and time away from work and avail yourself to on-going support with a DCS Consultant who provides the EDI training. To begin, contact DCS for your no-cost assessment.
Additional Business Solutions Offered
EDI Development: Whether you need to implement EDI for the first time, upgrade your current system, or assistance with your mapping needs, our EDI Specialists have experience and extensive EDI knowledge with the leading EDI systems and industries so that virtually any EDI need can be addressed, large or small.
EDI Managed Services: Remove the costs and risks associated with EDI technical challenges, maintenance headaches and resource issues as well as changing customer and partner requirements with our monthly EDI service. You choose the number of monthly hours that works with your budget and we take care of the rest from monitoring your daily operations to new trading partner implementations. It’s simple and affordable way to manage your system, providing you with a low overhead approach to your EDI needs.
Support: DCS has a dedicated EDI Support Team to better serve our clients. There are two types of support programs that we offer: Monthly – we proactively review your system and fix any issues within your EDI system, and Incident – we provide on demand support when you contact us.
DCS is a member of AIAG, GS1 and OAGI and supports companies all over the U.S., Canada and Mexico with many parent companies located in Europe and Asia. We are also SAP and Oracle partners.
Hundreds of companies have improved their process, achieved their business goals and became more self-reliant with DCS’ help. Let us show how you can improve your EDI process with a no-cost assessment.