DCS EDI Specialists Can Help You Get More out of Your TrustedLink
GXS’ TrustedLink™ family of EDI systems have proven themselves for over 20 years in a very competitive market. They are effective, reliable, fast, secure, and economical because they provide data formatting, data transmission, very granular exception reporting, and many control reports.
Data Communication Solutions’ (DCS) EDI specialists can show you how to get more automation using TrustedLink so you can realize more benefits such as a capped head count and quicker business cycles allowing your customer service, logistics and purchasing staffs more time to focus on other challenges.
DCS’ extensive library of maps and industry experience will make sure that you will realize cost savings faster by combining TrustedLink’s time-tested tools andsecure internet (AS2) data transmission. Later we can add XML and other EDI advances to link all customers, vendors and carriers (even those not preferring EDI). And, we can support TrustedLink remotely, so you can manage expenses better.
A dedicated EDI Specialist and designated back-up ensures that your unique processes are not disturbed. This personal service ensures no disruption to highly visible EDI. We support TrustedLink remotely, so you can manage expenses better.
TrustedLink is available in three different versions to accommodate your e-business needs.:
- TrustedLink Enterprise (TLE) for UNIX and Windows 20xx
- TrustedLink System i (TLi) for the IBM System i
- TrustedLink Windows (TLW) for Microsoft Windows 7
Key features of the various TrustedLink products include:
- Transaction Center—A powerful document management area provides users with access to all inbound and outbound documents. It also tracks which transactions have been processed at any given moment.
- High Performance— TrustedLink systems offer superior processing performance—specifically designed for organizations with high document-volume and throughput requirements.
- Advanced ERP integration—Complex implementation occurs using customized application integration maps for leading ERP applications including SAP, Oracle, Microsoft and Infor.
- Visual Mapper—Combining exceptional flexibility and functionality with unsurpassed ease of use, the Visual Mapper ensures faster trading partner deployment and more simplified exchanges of standard business documents in the formats and protocols you require.
Click here to learn how DCS can assist you with your TrustedLink upgrade.
Click here to meet Caterpillar’s new EDI data transmission requirement.
Trusted Link systems are ideal process automation tools. Improved process automation means a capped head count, quicker business cycles, and allows the Customer Service, Accounts Receivables, Shipping and Purchasing staff to focus on other challenges for less costly re-work and expedited shipments. Our DCS PROMPT™ remote support service and GROW™ development service are standardized services to ensure thorough, quick, and economical solutions. DCS will help you speed up the process with our extensive experience with Trusted Link, your business application and your customers’ EDI requirements. The first step is easy just email us for your FREE EDI Assessment.