The GXS BizManager™ suite offers reliable EDI and a comprehensive system for all B2B. Your integration will occur more swiftly because BizManager has adapters for popular ERP systems such as Infor, Microsoft, Oracle’s E-Business Suite R12 and SAP ERP. Data Communication Solutions (DCS) has successfully completed the most complex EDI using BizManager.
The BizManager family of products includes:
- GXS BizManager™ with Transformation: The most comprehensive B2B Gateway solution available for messaging, mapping, transformation, trading partner community management, tracking and auditing.
- GXS BizLink™: Powerful, enterprise-level server solution that simplifies the management of a large and diverse community of trading partners, business partners and internal organizations for Windows Server 20xx and UNIX/Linux.
- GXS BizConnect™: Designed for small- and medium-sized organizations that need secure connectivity internally and with up to 25 trading partners. Ideal for the Windows platform.
- GXS BizManager400™: Native Java-based solution for trading partner data exchange built for the IBM Series i. Remote access allows trading community management via a web browser interface.
- Secure Connect™: Biz’ secure, direct connect AS2 capability sharply reduces network fees.
Biz works equally well with classical EDI (X12 and EDIFACT) and standardized XML (GS1 or OAGi). For XML documents unique connections are needed. Setting up connections that pull XML directly from an URL is straight forward but not trivial. When combined with FTPS, unique, effective, reliable, fast, secure, and economical exchange can be set for a Trading Partner or message. EDI/E-Commerce and application integration – using the same tool.
Your business application’s EDI/B2B Gateway shortens the ETL configuration. They create an intermediate file for each document that anticipates customization of header and detail records. Unfortunately, use of adapters does not complete the link. Customization is needed for each customer. DCS has templates for industry EDI protocols, such as mass merchant Target’s 4 types of P.O. (850): 1) Distribution Center, 2) DC “cross-docked”, 3) Store, and 4) Home). Templates contain the data transmission protocol too. Lastly, business processes must be customized for each customer to ensure their unique requirements are met.
When you need to add non-X12 distributors, mom and pop vendors, parcel carriers, and other focused data exchange, we suggest you consider BizManager for messaging, mapping, transformation, tracking and auditing B2B transactions. Built to leverage the Internet and designed to incorporate and simplify industry standards, BizManager ensures the uninterrupted flow of information and direct, secure transport of all types of data and documents.
Planning is the Key
Our NEXT LEVEL™ development support is standardized to ensure a thorough, quick, and economical solution Knowing what must be done for both your ERP system and Biz means that integration occurs smoothly. DCS provides personal service so highly visible EDI and B2B improvements occur as planned. Our mutual goal is to ensure that you will be self-reliant to add customers, documents, and other processes.
The Biz products move you to a new level of process automation. The tool you need for capped head count, quicker business cycles, and allows the Customer Service, Logistics, and Purchasing staffs to focus on other challenges for less costly re-work and expedited shipments. Our DCS PROMPTTM remote support service and GROWTM development service are standardized services to ensure thorough, quick, and economical solutions. DCS will help you speed up the process with our extensive experience with Biz, your business application and your customers’ EDI requirements.