As you plan your 2020 budget, it may be the perfect time to consider adding Managed Services for your EDI.
Data Communication Solutions’ (DCS) EDI Managed Service program offers all the day-to-day EDI support you need, freeing you from the complexity of maintaining an on-premise EDI solution.
5 Reasons to Consider EDI Managed Services
- Better management of your EDI processes so you can grow your EDI
- Personnel changes
- EDI requirements have become too complex and you don’t have the expertise needed to manage all your EDI activities
- Lower your cost of doing business
- Allows you to focus on other business activities other than EDI
Our EDI Managed Service solution takes away the costs and risks associated with technical challenges, maintenance headaches, technology changes, and customers’ and trading partners’ ever changing requirements. This allows you to focus on your core business. It’s simple and affordable, providing you with a low overhead approach to your EDI needs.
It’s easy to budget as you select the number of hours per month and our DCS Specialists perform all the day-to-day EDI activities such as general mapping, connectivity, testing, monitoring of alerts, and incidents. We work with you to ensure that your business goals are met. Our services can either complement your existing EDI staff or we can be your EDI coordinator who maintains your entire EDI system remotely.
Benefits of a Managed EDI Service Solution
- Minimize risks – Improve predictability with proactive monitoring, gain unlimited scalability, and reduce transaction errors and costly chargebacks.
- Meet budget reduction mandates – Save time and valuable resources by allowing DCS to maintain your trading partner communications and vendor compliance, for a fixed monthly price.
- Reduce costs – Reduce or eliminate in-house EDI operations and resources.
- Improve business processes – Dedicate more time to focus on your core competencies and align your IT investments for optimal business returns.
- Simplify your business – Automate and streamline your current processes and improve efficiency by eliminating IT resource shortages, enabling you to dedicate more time to your core strengths.
- Drive profitability – Rapid on-boarding and enablement allows you to drive down costs while having an immediate impact on productivity and profitability.
Since 1991, our clients have enjoyed the benefits of our expertise in EDI. Every one of our EDI Specialists is an expert in service and compliance issues related to EDI. Learn how our DCS Consultants can help you simplify your EDI, reduce your costs and risk! Contact Data Communication Solutions today.